Minggu, 26 September 2010

Personalized duffle bad for Lucy


New semester on schools just begun. My brother is studying in class IX now. He is very enthusiastic to welcome this new semester. He got rank 2 in his school on the last semester and he promised to study hard so he can get rank 1 on this semester!

My father who worked in Dallas lawn maintenance, given him a reward for his academic achievement. My brother received a personalized duffle bag from my father average one month ago. My father was special ordered it just for him. The bag has the name tag "Jack" as my brother nick name. Yeah, my brother really loves his new bag!

Today I bought other kids backpack for my niece. She asked me before to give her a bag as her birthday gift tomorrow. My niece is my brother's age. She also studying in class IX in her town.

Our whole family invited to dinner at her house last month and she was very interested when she saw my brother new bag. Therefore, she asked me to buy her a bag as my brother for her birthday gift.

I ordered a personalized duffle bag for Lucy in a store that recommended by my father. They sell kid backpack through the internet and all customers can order it online as well. We can choose the bags that we like, order a special name tag, provide our shipping address and pay the fees, then we just wait for them to send our ordered into our shipping address. Is it simple right?

Hum, all preparations are ready now. I will go to Lucy house with my parents and my brother to celebrate her birthday with her family. Her house is 5 miles from my house. We will go by car on afternoon and stay one night in her house.

1 komentar: