Rabu, 25 Agustus 2010

I bought steel stand alone for my brother


I have a 9-year-old brother. He is a very active child. He likes to play around in his room every day. He likes singing, drawing and making various crafts. But sometimes he makes everyone at home pissed because he always leaves the papers and books strewn around in his room.

Today I bought steel stand alone or desk type shelving by Safco Products for my brother.
"You have to tidy up the books and papers here when it is finished playing. Do you agree?"
"OK, sister!"
My brother is delighted to receive my gift. Hopefully he is not lazy anymore to tidy his room! ^_^

2 komentar:

  1. Nice design of steel stand. It is simple but elegant. I will love it too if you give it to me hahaha.

    Be happy funfare! ^_^

    BalasHapus
  2. Give me the money and I will give it one for you Admin hahaha

    BalasHapus