Selasa, 17 Agustus 2010

Pediatric Dentist


My youngest brother who was 5 years old, Adis, really like to eat candy and chocolate. He could spend five to eight grains candy and chocolate every day. But he's hard when told to brush his teeth after eating sweet foods. His bad habit makes his teeth brittle and often gets a toothache.

My mom always confused when to take him to the dentist. Adis afraid of the dentist! Luckily I found Pediatric Dentist to the solution. They have very professional services. They make the children do not fear again to the dentist and makes an event to go to the dentist to be a very exciting event for children.

2 komentar:

  1. I also have a brother that afraid to go to the dentist. He always runaway when my parent say to him about dentist :p. We have the similar experience sister ;). I guess I must teach my brother to go to the pediatric dentist like you did. Thank for share it.

    gas boiler breakdown cover

    BalasHapus
  2. My brother is not afraid to go to pediatric dentist now. I hope your sister will be like my brother ^o^

    BalasHapus